Advanced Life Support (ALS) Patient Simulator:
The ALS mannequin supports ACLS Courses and many other courses. It has realism while practicing VF or A systole scenario. This computerized mannequin allows the following to be performed:
- Its software which can be controlled by a Simpad can change the rhythms on an ECG monitor hooked on to it, allowing the students to decipher this and give appropriate defibrillation or cardio version;
- Oro pharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway insertion.
- Bag-Valve-Mask (BVM)
- Supra glottis Airway Devices
- Head tilt, Chin Lift and jaw trust sensors
- IV arm provides proficiency in venipuncture and IV administration
- Live defibrillation allows users to incorporate live AED or manual defibrillators during the learning experience
- 4 connector 3-lead features allows students to monitor ECG readings during training.
- Automatically generated carotid pulses are synchronized with ECG and allow realistic pulse check during training.