Little Anne QCPR (Adult) & little junior QCPR (Child)
- These are robust half torso mannequins and deployed in BLS courses for CPR and BMV or Mouth to Mouth ventilation.
- QCPR Technology is utilized to enable both instructors and trainees to more effectively monitor and review CPR performance.
- Little Anne QCPR allows an instructor to monitor up to six learners at the same time from the palm of their hand.
- The Instructor App provides an easy to view performance summary that highlights which students may require further guidance.
Baby Anne (Infant)
- This mannequin allows the following to be performed,
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation.
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway.
- Airway closes during flections and extension of the neck.
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to practice correctly all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real patient.
- Foreign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign-body obstruction to be practiced through back blows and chest-thrust techniques.
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean up.