Shiyali Ramamrita Ranganathan
The Father of Library Science
The only thing that you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library.
Monday to Friday : 8.00 am to 10.00pm
Saturday : 8.00 am to 8.00pm
Sundays / Holidays : 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Reading Hall : 8:00am to 12:00 midnight
Panimalar Medical College Hospital & Research Institute
Poonamallee, Chennai-600 123.
Telephone : 0
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
It was a long-standing dream of the institution that the Library should have an independent building; thus the new building named as “Knowledge Centre” with the state of art facilities was inaugurated on 16th June 2019. The four storied complex consists of Central Library with Postgraduate and Undergraduate Sections, Reading Halls, e-Library and two spacious ultra modern conference halls.
- Planning the user-based Collection development.
- Collection of Information resources in Print, Non-print, Electronic, Online in Health Sciences.
- Satisfying the users’ needs and wants.
- Access of Library holdings via Automated Library catalogue and Internet.
- Encouraging the use of Information sources in his/her area of interest by providing access to national and international databases.
- Helping the users to find out right information at the right time.
- To provide timely, accurate, current information and materials to the users for learning, teaching and research.
- Back volumes of Journals
- Thesis/ Dissertations
- WHO Publications
Total (As on 02.08.2019)
|Back Volumes of Journals||8463|
|Photocopiers||2 ( Black and White + Colour)|